Series 1 aired from 26 February to 15 April 1984.
Episodes 001 - 006 (6 episodes)
- Episode 001 (aired 2/26/1984) - The International Terrorist of the Year Awards, "I'm Perfect"
- Episode 002 (aired 3/04/1984) - Thatcher Gets Advice from Hitler, "Just a Prince Who Can't Say No"
- Episode 003 (aired 3/18/1984)
- Episode 004 (aired 4/01/1984)
- Episode 005 (aired 4/08/1984)
- Episode 006 (aired 4/15/1984)
- Anthony Asbury, Chris Barrie, Kevin Bradshaw, Alistair Fullarton, Louise Gold, Terry Lee, Steve Nallon, Richard Robinson
- Puppets created by: Luck and Flaw
- Puppet Workshop Supervisor: Stephen Bendelack
- Puppet Workshop: David Bond, Moe Casey, Jessica Hendra, Caroline Pitcher, Graham Taylor, Mavis Taylor, Tim Watts
- Moulds: Stephen Haines, Peter Kidd, Terry New
- Special Mechanics: George Chamberlain
- Foams: Spike Bucklow
- Wigs: Angie Cobbin
- Costume Designer: Sue Gibson
- Programme Co-ordinator: Lucy Neal
- Producers' Assistant: Linda Glover
- Geoff Atkinson, Sean Carson, Richard Curtis, Ian Dagger, Ben Elton, Jeremy Hardy, Ian Hislop, Guy Jenkin, Terry Kyan, Nick Newman, Ian Pattison, Laurie Rowley, Paul Smith
- with Helen Murry, Jamie Rix, Nick Wilton, Mark Gilkes, Tim John, Ian Hopkins, Graham Buxton, Bryan McAllister, Mather and Shuttleworth
Spitting Image - Complete Series 1 DVD - Network - 28 January 2008
Previous series: N/A - first
Next series: Series 2 (1984)